More Opinion by The Springboard

Did President Biden Suggest America Is At War?
"Joe Biden told the American people in his opening lines, "In January 1941, President Franklin Roosevelt came to this chamber to speak to the nation. And he said, 'I address you at a moment unprecedented in the history of the Union.' Hitler was on the march. War was raging in Europe.""

Friday, August 22, 2014

One For The Morning Barker

Browse Coffee Mugs
 
I can't tell you how many times I get pestered by the incessant and unrelenting morning barker before I have finished my first cup of very important morning coffee. I mean come on, man! My brain is not working without a hefty dose of caffeine coursing my veins, and of course my bloodshot eyes and that pulsing vein in the middle of my forehead should serve as enough warning that speaking to me at this critical time is almost unthinkable.
 
What is that old saying? You can't fix stupid. Or as a someone recently shared on Facebook, you don't want to try to reason with stupid people. We are not jackass whisperers after all.
 
So low and behold I found this sarcastic coffee mug on none other than Zazzle that I think would do a very good service to get my point across to these morning barkers. Let me finish my damn cup will you already?
 
I don't know. Think it will work? Perhaps unless the barker also happens to be illiterate.



No comments: